Thursday, March 6, 2008

Who is Dustin Hamilton?

According to the Wikipedia entry for Dustin Hamilton, there are two of them. One was an avid golfer who died at the tender age of 16 in a car accident and the other is an actor who played a role in the movie Keeper of the Necklace. You can read more about them both here at Dustin Hamilton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

It appears to be a mystery who Dustin Hamilton is because after a bit of research I found this link for Dustin Hamilton at the digg website It always amazes me what you can find once you start Googling someone. I think I will start checking out this link pretty regular just to see how is doing with his Golf Investors ?career? as they seem to have a really nice statistics page about the users who are on their site. Maybe I?ll find something out about him in the weeks and months to come.

Trying to determine the difference between the deceased Dustin Hamilton and the one who is currently an actor has been fun for me, as I always love a challenge, especially when it involves searching through facts on the Internet.

I also found this YouTube video about Dustin Hamilton, Dustin Hamilton Orchestra dustin hamilton Playing a Tuba. It appears to be a whole orchestra playing and Dustin must be the one playing the tuba if the title to the video is right.

go find dustin hamilton yourself ;-)

No comments: