Thursday, December 11, 2008

Free Celebrities Pictures

There are loads of people looking up “Free Celebrities Pictures” on the Internet because they enjoy the thought of staring at celebrities. Myself, the only reason I watch these pictures and actually post about them is that I really enjoy staring at pretty things. It may sound like pretty much the same thing, but trust me… there’s a whole world of difference.

Beauty sure is one of the things worth living for, particularly when you?re capable of seing it everywhere; truth of the matter is that you don?t really need to strain your eyes to perceive the beauty in these lovely people… and as far as I’m concerned, that’s nothing to do with their status.

And aren’t these ladies a wonder to behold. Take Pauley Perrete for example, whom you might now from the hit show NCIS; not only is she a natural beauty, she’s also quite the classy woman. And speaking of which, I couldn?t help but to mention the pretty blonde Hayden Panettiere, the renowned Cheerleader Claire of “Heroes”… and I’m telling you, as far as heroes go, she sure is a sight for sore eyes.

Who needs superpowers anyway, when you got ravishing beauty? Unless you think of beauty as a superpower, that is - well, I don’t, but being able to perceive beauty in the simplest things? now, that’s positively a quality. One that comes naturally - I might add - when you?re endowed with passion.

No comments: