Friday, June 13, 2008

I guess it's Time to get myself a new barbeque.

It's summer again and I've decided that it's time to replace my old bbq with a newer model. My old one had been left at the bottom of the garden over the winter and has totally rusted. Short of taking it apart with my cordless drill, there is not much I can do with it other the throw it away.

I have been looking around and it seems like there are 3 types of barbecue that are available. I'm stuck between a choice of a gas bbq, stainless steel bbq, or a charcoal bbq. The best choice for me seems to be the charcoal option, as I only use it during the summer months.

After searching around the best site that I have found seems to be outback barbecues. Their products all seem well designed and look expensive even though they are well priced.

No comments: